Vortex Link Documentation
Vortex Link extends the OpenSplice domain beyond the limits of the network. It provides discovery and routing services which allow different networks to communicate with the DDS domain. This allows data to be routed beyond the LAN and into the WAN and the internet transparently.
Vortex Link is part of the Vortex Platforms installer.
Installing Vortex Link
Using Vortex Link
Once you have installed Vortex Link the Vortex Link User Guide (pdf | html) will show you how to configure and run Link. This guide also contains a complete set of examples which show how to use Vortex Link to connect the following:
- Device to Device
- Device to Device & Device to Link
- LAN to LAN (I can deploy on my Firewall/NAT)
- LAN to LAN (I can’t deploy on my Firewall/NAT but can configure it)
- Indirect LAN to LAN (I can’t deploy on my Firewall/NAT and can’t configure it)
- LAN to LAN + Internet devices (no cloud)
- LAN to LAN + Internet devices (with public cloud)