How to use the Vortex OpenSplice Tester
This video shows you how to run and preview the interactive features of the Vortex OpenSplice Tester with an OpenSplice Domain.
In this video you will learn how to:
- Set up your environment with OpenSplice paths
- run the Vortex OpenSplice tester
- connect the tester to a running OpenSplice domain
- run the Ping/Pong example to view the example and parse through samples
- inject data into the Vortex OpenSplice Tester to stimulate the domain
The video should be viewed at 1080p for the text to be legible.
Before running the Vortex OpenSplice Tester you need to have the following software installed on your machine:
- OpenSplice DDS
Previewing and running the OpenSplice Tester.
The video will show you how to run the OpenSplice Tester by first connecting to and viewing an OpenSplice Domain, then interacting further with it. We use the ping/pong example to view new Topics and other entities that are created in the OpenSplice Domain. Finally, we run through a number of examples in the OpenSplice Tester User Guide to prove out the system.
You may also want to look at the OpenSplice Tester User Guide which contains links to all the latest documentation to help you get up and running with Vortex.